The Full Mission Engine Room Simulator Course (Management / Operational Level) conducted at K M School
of Marine Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology is approved by Directorate General of Shipping ,Govt. of India,
meets the requirements laid down in Regulation 1/12, Code A-1/12 and B-1/12.73 of STCW Convention 1978 as amended and is in
compliance of IMO Model Course 2.07(Engine Room Simulator) .
- Duration : 5 Days , 100% of attendance is compulsory ,those failed will have to repete the course with full fees again
- Timing : 9 AM to 4 PM on all 5 days of the cources
- Number of seats : 12 (Minimum strength should not be less than 5)
- Biometric attendance is compulsory
- No accomodation provided
- Dress code: :
Even though we don't insist on a formal dress code please present yourself in a gentleman attire. Kindly refrain from wearing chappals and round neck t-shirts without collars.
- Venue of the course :
The course is conducted at Kunjali Marakkar School of Marine Engineering, CUSAT,
Pipeline Road, South Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala 682022
- Please bring a hard copy of following documents on the first day itself: :
- Two passport size photos with white background
- Payment procedure: :
The course fee is Rs 7500/- per candidate.
This amount may be paid into our
SBI Account Number : 67070220120 ,
A./c. Name: DDF KMSME with State Bank of India,
Branch : CUSAT
IFSC CODE: SBIN 0070235,
or through a Demand Draft in favour of The Director, K.M. School of Marine Engineering, CUSAT.
( Please sent us the proof of remittance if done online like print-screen copy of the successful message
of payment with date )
Note: Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Documents to be sent before the commencement of course :
- Please sent your names (to be needed in the certificate) and INDoS numbers for easy facilitation of Biometric Attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As per the regulation from D G Shipping, all training institutes have to sent the batch details of students attending the simulator course before 10:00 am on the day of commencement of course. So kindly mail us the scanned copies of the following documents as early as possible to email@example.com
Please be in the class on by 08:30 am on the first day to facilitate
biometric attendance and verification of personal details before uploading
the batch details in the D G Shipping website, failing which you won't be allowed to attend the course.
If any doubts feel free to contact Course-Coordinator( Chinchu Varghese: mobile number:09496464138)